CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSMOKIN!

sriram :some one stole my pyjamas
me:i mean uh ! what is the world coming to now a man's "pyjama drawers" are no longer safe

sriram's imaginary girlfriend:sri tell me bout the future of our relationship
sriram:our love is like red a red rose and i am bit t(horny)
me on the above :most man in town think monogamy is some kind of wood

sriram: the coco bongo club: The hottest new joint in the town ,only cream de la cream need apply
me: so how are we gonna get in

me:warning assholes are closer than they appear

sriram: u know u r just mad coz ur stupid lil pebble theory didn't work out and u don't know how to express ur anger
me: oh yeah!! and u r ugly

a cop:listen u iit dick.how would u like me to make ur life miserable
me:well i am really not ready for a relationship but thankyou for asking hey may be i'll give a call sometime ur number's still 100? all righty then!! ;)

sriramm: deva when i get out of that bathroom u better be gone
me: is it number 1 or number 2 i just wanna know how much time i have

my imaginary girlfriend: where are u (shez on the phone)
me: i am in psychoville and ur dad's the Mayer

4 comments:

That Girl said...

Hahaha!! How about renaming that as the sequel to the Harry-Sally funny bits?

That Girl said...

How sad! People plugging themselves & their products in arbit strangers' blogs... pff. Why don't you go for word verification, that will keep these spmamers away.

Nuriko said...

I don't get it, but then again, I feel absolutely brain-dead at the moment.

crackfire said...

@sriram
this is wat ur imaginary girlfreind told me after ur break up