CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 05, 2005

What a woderful world

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying I love you.

I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world.

........... LOUIS ARMSTRONG

2 comments:

Sujoo said...

The world seems more "Fascinating" to me with all its wonders.

Thelaughingbuddha said...

Bull - crap

Noone1 reads poems-

Comeon have a look at the spellings for God's sake