CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 05, 2005

well it's been quite a while since i last posted in much ha happened in this time
first of all at last this sem has got a kickstart wat with the mountain of tuts piling up and prads happenin everyday extra classes atlast it seems like i have got some work to do i had felt like a jobless bugger all this time

all my time at campus has been a surreal experience
everyday has been like a winding road with each day showing new curves and yet the destination alludes you
but i am hopefull i'll get there in another 2 years(lol).


You see things; and you say, 'Why?'
But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950),


1 comments:

Thelaughingbuddha said...

Its been a while since u posted.

I see that ur scared of something (rather scared of me).Y??

Nm..
Its OK
I understand.


U know very well what i mean

Dont try and convince urself this is more of psycobabble when its not...u know better...

CYA